Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opening Day in Cincy!!!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here's how it will go: Cards, Pirates and Reds will start hot. Cubs will take a bit to get rolling. By the all-star break, all the Reds premier guys will be on the DL and we'll bring up the rear with the Brewers all summer while the rest of the division fights for the win, and the Wild Card.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here's how it will go: Cards, Pirates and Reds will start hot. Cubs will take a bit to get rolling. By the all-star break, all the Reds premier guys will be on the DL and we'll bring up the rear with the Brewers all summer while the rest of the division fights for the win, and the Wild Card.

Exactdooleyohso!!! I give Votto a month maybe two! Phillips and Bruce slump busters games aplenty and Mezzy,Frazier and Hamilton being the main bright spots in the lineup again.....don't even get me started on Cozart! Pathetic!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Exactdooleyohso!!! I give Votto a month maybe two! Phillips and Bruce slump busters games aplenty and Mezzy,Frazier and Hamilton being the main bright spots in the lineup again.....don't even get me started on Cozart! Pathetic!

i think you could plug any high school kid in for cozart and get an improvement. hell i will take stephen hawking over cozart at this point

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I like Cozart's glove. I wish we would get a Right fielder other than Bruce. The only bright spot for the Bucco's is that nappy headed center fielder (MVP) got a real hair cut rotflmao.........

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
i think you could plug any high school kid in for cozart and get an improvement. hell i will take stephen hawking over cozart at this point

ROTFLMAO

Cozarts a good fielder but for the green he makes he should be at least batting .275. The league is filled with multimillion dollar sub par ball players these days! Many of which couldn't even carry 80% of the pre 90 Major Leaguers jocks! It's sad looking up at the batting averages during the games seeing numbers several pitchers can rival! Lol

It's easy to see why MLB turned a blind eye during the juicing shit!

Now I hear occasionally the talk that they're thinking of ways to shorten the game! Hey, how about reducing the cost for tickets about 50% so's people can afford to go watch a game!lol

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Gee I thought you were a little early for turkey season but I see it's baseball season. Oh well it's about the same anyway.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No, I meant cozart. Frazier is a pirate killer too. Certain guys drive me nuts from teams and Cozart is one of them. His numbers aren't good. I know that. But he seems to come up with a big hit against the Bucs at least once during a series.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Don't worry Cotty we will trade him to you if you want. Heck we don't even need another player for him:smiley_clap: