Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ten Point Customer Service

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had an issue with the anti dry fire lever that has too pivot as the arrow goes past it (was stuck in the up position) and lube and manipulating it wouldn't work. Emailed Ten Point and they said their pro shop could fix my issue if I would send it too them or a dealer.... I'm roughly 35 minutes from their facility so I figured I'd take the trip up.... Dropped it off Wednesday and picked it up today..... The trigger box which has the anti dry fire pivot was all replaced (free of charge) as well as a finger guard and a couple of cover plates added where once the hand crank mechanism had been located.... No charge.....

Very happy with their service and the guys in the pro shop were friendly and informative.... Ten Points are expensive but when you have customer service like this it makes it worth it..... Should be able too shoot it and see how it works next week....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
They are some nice bows. Always good when a company backs up their product like that. Glad to here the good news and hope your back hitting the bull tomorrow J.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This bow was bought used, guy won it in a raffle and threw it in the closet and never shot it.... It's also 8 years old..... How do I know? They looked up the serial # and told me when I asked if they knew how old it was....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Parker has switched to a 5 year warranty. (Just recently) I believe that will make people lean towards the Tenpoints.

People can have their debates and favorites when it comes too products, but bottom line is how the company treats you down the road and Ten Point hasn't disappointed me yet..... That in itself will keep me coming back too them....

Reactions: Tipmoose

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Talked to my buddy up in Salem today, he was having an issue keeping his Ten Point zeroed and called Ten Point customer service. They said bring it up and let em look at it. He went up this morning. They looked at it and tried adjusting it and then proceeded too give him a new scope. Their latest version since they discontinued that model. Free of charge and zeroed it in for him on top of that.
That my friends is why Ten Point will always get me business.... Oh, and Shawn’s bow is 10 years old.....

Talked to my buddy up in Salem today, he was having an issue keeping his Ten Point zeroed and called Ten Point customer service. They said bring it up and let em look at it. He went up this morning. They looked at it and tried adjusting it and then proceeded too give him a new scope. Their latest version since they discontinued that model. Free of charge and zeroed it in for him on top of that.
That my friends is why Ten Point will always get me business.... Oh, and Shawn’s bow is 10 years old.....
That is why when people ask me about crossbows my 2 recommendations are always 10 point and Excalibur. Both are good bows and both have excellent customer service.