Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Super Woman!

badger

*Supporting Member*
There's been a roller coaster of emotions with my bride and I for sometime now. It seems that every time we turned a corner there was doom. Being the strong woman she is, she enrolled in her nursing classes after recovering from all the medical problems. The past few months have been nothing short of hell for her with 24hr studying mixed with migraines and trips to the ER.

This morning we both woke to see her final exam grade posted and true to form, Super Woman prevailed. I'm happy to say my bride Joie earned 83 points out of 100 for a big fat well deserved B!

I could not be happier for her and I can not stress how hard she worked to earn this!

:smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's awesome buddy. Tell her congratulations and keep up the great work.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Awesome stuff Dale, I can attest to how tough it is to get back into the swing of classes/learning after being away from it for awhile. Congrats to Joie!!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Outstanding! Congratulations to Joie!!
And a hearty hurray to you for being with her on the ride!

Big Weff

Athens
That's great news! My ol`lady is in her last semester of nursing school right now and the stress level is very high! I cant imagine coupling that with medical issues too. Congrats to her!