Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO member get together this afternoon

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dustin came over this afternoon and picked up a supply of 9MM ammo for his new wife's 9MM CCW pistol. Then he fired a box of so through the pistol to break it in. The ammo, pistol, and shooter worked perfectly. I have a start of a 50 yd. firing range next to my man cave which I plan on finishing this summer.
I showed him how a Dillon 1050 press makes a complete round of 44 mag. with one pull of the handle. He even got a tour of the place.
I offered him the use of my reloading equipment to reload for his new centerfire guns. I know he'll learn quick. Hell if I can do it learning out of reading a book 50 yrs. ago anyone can.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Had a great time. And learned a lot about the process as well. Ill continue to do business with Frank for many years to come.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Frank, you'll have too make it too one of the gatherings.... You'd have a good time that's for sure....

I would if another TOO member around here would go also. Don't feel comfortable making the long drive alone.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dustin came over this morning and picked up another supply of 9MM ammo. He tried out his new 9MM SA pistol and it shot great with the ammo.
I left him have his 1st experience of shooting a Styer AUG in 223. He also shot my SA 40 S&W with my lead reloads and shooter,pistol, and ammo shot perfectly.
Fun time but way too short.