Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Hunts on my personal property

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I am planning on selling some hunts on my own land this year. 90+ acres, southern ohio. Five day hunts. $500 per person, Max of two persons per week. If anyone is interested PM me. I can send you trail cam pics and kills from the property and surrounding property over the past couple years.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
For the free ad, can Joe and I be first ones through Slayer Outfitters? lmao

With your track record and social media savy, you'll book hunts pretty fast.

teej89

NE PA
Man throw that ad up on craigslist with some of the bucks you've killed and i'm sure you'll get slammed with responses. Just gotta weed out the idiots.

Not to get all technical, more just outta curiosity but you'd have to end up claiming that money on your income right? Just wondering how that'd work.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Man throw that ad up on craigslist with some of the bucks you've killed and i'm sure you'll get slammed with responses. Just gotta weed out the idiots.

Not to get all technical, more just outta curiosity but you'd have to end up claiming that money on your income right? Just wondering how that'd work.

To be legal in the eyes of the IRS, yes. I don't know the ins and outs of the tax codes but I believe any income over $600 is supposed to claimed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Doug, this is land I personally own.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I agree with the bucks you've killed along with the TC pics and sheds you've found on or near your property you'll be sure to get some potential clients Seth. Good luck!