Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Is it just me?

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Every thread, every page has this posted at the top of it. Is it just me seeing this or what?

mrt.jpg

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Cool. What a great idea! And you're right, I just checked and have room for only one more PM.

Whoever thought of this (Joe?) is brilliant!

teej89

NE PA
haha wait... so you're saying when your PM box is full you'll see that image on every page? That's great!

I was confused when I first saw your post, I just assumed you ending up indulging in some organic mushrooms for breakfast lmao

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
haha wait... so you're saying when your PM box is full you'll see that image on every page? That's great!

I was confused when I first saw your post, I just assumed you ending up indulging in some organic mushrooms for breakfast lmao

rotflmao

Yea, I saw that image on every page. My computer is getting old and sometimes hangs up, so at first, I thought it was my computer.

I cleaned out half of my inbox and the image is now gone. I'm gonna miss it! What a great idea!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
facepalm (sometimes also face-palm or face palm) is the physical gesture of placing one's hand flat across one's face or lowering one's face into one's hand or hands. The gesture is often exaggerated by giving the motion more force and making a slapping noise when the hand comes in contact with the face.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Cool. What a great idea! And you're right, I just checked and have room for only one more PM.

Whoever thought of this (Joe?) is brilliant!

Lol. Thanks. I figured that would help people not miss PMs when their PM box is full. It gives you the Mr. T heads up when it only has room for one more PM.