Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Woman beats hunters falcon

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Too say they aren't charging her with a felony is ridiculous, charge her according too the law in federal court and be done with it....... The falcon owner can always go back on her in civil court and recoup his losses...........

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The higher up court officials probably feel they have more important things to do. But I agree she should be charged by federal officials to the highest charge possible.

teej89

NE PA
I agree, they should 100% file federal charges against her. That's absolutely ridiculous what she did.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They should absolutely pursue federal charges. 1. She didn't know it was a pet at the time. It could have been a wild falcon for all she knows. 2. It's still a federally protected species.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Charge her w/ Federal.
The logic of these people (the woman) has always escaped me.

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Some gross neglect by whoever was appointed to run the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Of course, that Obama appointee has failed to charge the "green crowd" and Oba for all the bald eagles turned into chop suey by windmills.

Mooosie

The guy who owned the falcon needs to get ahold of us fish and wildlife and demand they press charges