Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Max's Water Dog Races/Swap Meet/Flea Market

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Anything I should look forward too? Decided I was going to take the wife up one day. Gonna bring some cash looking for good deals on guns/ammo. They still allow firearm transactions there right :smiley_cowboy:? Any advice on parking. It is a bit of a drive...is it still worth it?

Hickslawn were is your spot? Thought I would pop in and say hi!

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Anything I should look forward too?
Well DUHHHH? I am going to be there. Isn't that worth it?:biggrin:

Not sure what to expect this year Beentown. Supposed to be twice as big as last year. What I found last year was the amount of booths that all looked the same surprised me. The unique booths kicked butt though. Ours happened to be one of them thankfully. I will be just south of the grandstands by the food court (unless they moved the food court).

Plenty of parking. Firearms galore! No issues with transactions. Most of these guys are NOT dealers.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
See ya this weekend! I might be up by myself on Friday. If not then, Saturday with the wife. Save me a beer!

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will try to save you a beer, but no promises! I am in full blown work mode at these shows during the day. Last year it was like running a marathon for 4 days straight. Good show for us. After dark, I will crack into the cold ones though. My kids might stay in the camper with me one night, and I don't drink in front of them other than maybe a single beer or possibly two. Just don't want to show them "Drunk Daddy". Not the example they need to see. Otherwise, you are welcome to have a good time with us. Bring a sleeping bag if you want to crash for the night and spend a couple days. Should be enough room.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The beer doesn't really matter. I probably won't be around for night time unless I think it is too much to see in a day. Thanks for the invite.

I will be the Mr. Clean looking dude with a Goatee/Van Dyke...:smiley_bril:

Beentown