Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Odd location finds

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I am not much of a shed hunter. My shed hunting consists of driving around on a quad until I get bored. I took my daughter out for a ride through some fields Saturday to see if we could get lucky. The fields didn't produce, but off the side of a fairly well traveled paved road I noticed a small shed in the ditch (notice the can of Keystone beside it). We were both happy nevertheless. Then tonight I was driving a main road to go for a run and noticed a decent shed just off the side of the road. I couldn't believe it was where I found it and that no one else had seen it. Pure luck.
image.jpgimage.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Very cool!

Fluteman's dad was a driver for UPS. Seemed he found a shed (or two) every year just driving. I think he found a couple matched sets that way even. Crazy stuff.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I found one like that last year...funny how our eyes go from looking for deer and coyotes throughout the hunting season to looking on the ground for sheds during the spring season....lol

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Over the years I've found two that were just hanging by their lonesome in thickets. A buddy of mine said he found one hanging on a guardrail on a State Route. When he stopped abruptly to grab it, he looked around to see if someone was actually baiting him! Lol