Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your A Good Man Don Rice......

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I helped Braydon (who is 8) set traps and snares for one night 2 years in a row. He really liked it and loved getting to dispatch the coons. We managed to get 3 coons each year. One coon in particular was really dark and Braydon wanted to keep it. I am getting it tanned for him. I knew Don fleshed his own coons so I had him scrape Braydons and told him to keep the other 5 hides for helping out. Today I received an envelope in the mail that had Braydon's name on it. That envelope is from none other but Don Rice. Inside that envelope is a check for 19.00 and a note that Reads: Nothing would make me happier than to have a hand in Braydon getting is first fur check. Thanks for letting me help him out! Don.
Words will NEVER describe the feelings right now. It's not the money, it's knowing we have people like Don right here with us. Lots of Good Karma Coming To You Don Rice. Braydon doesn't know it yet, but I Thank You and Am Sure He Does TOO!

Ricer2231

Thanks Rick, that's nice of you TOO say. I would love to meet Braydon someday, I'm sure he is an amazing young man. As I have heard here on TOO many times before, there's no better payment than to pay it forward.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well done sir! :smiley_clap:

This is a prime example of why we created this place. Great people doing great things and it allows us all to connect. Love it.