Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

12 days of christmas

on the first day of christmas my pain in the ass wifegave to me

one million candle power spotlight

on the second day of christmas my pain in the ass wife gave to me

2 gut shot deer to butcher one million candle power spotlight

on the third day of christmas my pain in the ass wife gave to me

3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butcher and one million candle power spotlight

on the fourth day of chritsmas my pain the in the ass wife gave to me

4 deer calls ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butcher and one million candle power spotlight

on the fith day of christmas my pain in the ass wife gave to me

5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer calls ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butche, and one million candle power spotlight

on the sixth day of christmas my pain the the ass wife gave to me

6 bottles of jack daniels , 5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer calls ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butche, and one million candle power spotlight

on the sleventh day of christmas my pain the butt wife gave to me

7 pairs of hunting socks , 5 3/4 bottles of jack daniels , 5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer calls ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butcher, and one million candle power spotlight

on the 8th day of christmassss my pain of a wife gave to me

8 boxs of deer slugs , 7 pairs of hunting socks , 51/2 bottles of jack daniels , 5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer calls ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butcher, and one million candle power spotlight

on the 9th day of christmas myloving wife gave to me

9 sets of rattling antlers , 8 boxs of deer slugs , 7 pairs of hunting socks , 5 1/4 bottles of jack daniels , 5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer calls ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butche, and one million candle power spotlight

on the 10th day of christmas my beautiful wife gave to me

10 day shopping spree pass to cabelas,9 sets of rattling antlers , 8 boxs of deer slugs , 7 pairs of hunting socks , 4 3/4 bottles of jack daniels , 5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer callzz ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butcher, and one million candle spower spotlight

on the 11th day of christmas my gorgeous wife gave to me

11 minutes alone wiff tiffanny lakosky , 10 day shopping spree pass to cabelas,9 sets of rattling antlers , 8 boxs of deer slugs , 7 pairs of hunting socks , 4 bottles of jack daniels , 5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer callzz ,3 dead heads 2 gut shot deer to butcher, and one million candle spower spotlight

on the twelthhhhhh day of hanukahh my super model wife gve to me

12 lumps from the frying pan ,8 minutes alone wiff tiffanny lakoskyea baby , 10 day shopping spree passdsss to cabelas,9 sets of rattling antlers , 8 boxs of deer slugs , 7 pairs of hunting socks , 3 bottles of jack daniels , 5 redneck hunting videos ,4 deer callzz ,3 greatful dead heads 2 perfect shots on deer , and one hell of a hang over and a wet dream

merry christmas every one