Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Angel's Shed Thread.....

angelzd28

Well got out this weekend and logged 3.5 hrs and about 3.5 miles. Didn't find much....... I did put out 50 lbs of corn, moved the trail cams, and laid out three separate mineral blocks. Hopefully there is more to this thread in the coming weeks.

carcass.jpgcarcass2.jpglandscape.jpgSkull.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Seems like a lot of that going on around up here as well..... Looking forward too your postings.....

angelzd28

I had to go all the way to Fredericksburg, VA to find my first shed of the year! For the last two weeks i've been down if Virginia for work, and we had some time off on the weekend. So I decided to check some of the local Civil War battlefields, I'm a huge Civil Was history buff. I hit up downtown Fredericksburg which was pretty cool, then decided to head over to Chancellorsville and The Wilderness battlefields. If you know anything about those areas, the area is extremely thick wooded and laced with streams and swamps. I had been hiking around for a couple of hours, when I crossed a stream and on the other side was this bad boy! There were a pile of bones next to it. Whats funny is I found practically no deer sign the whole time I was out there, but just happened to stumble across this guy. Its hard to tell from the pic, but the woods were super thick with scrub trees and Holly bushes, not real conducive to growing and supporting whitetail.

20150329_140931-1.jpg20150329_164714-1.jpg20150329_140313-1.jpg