Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ryan's Trail Cam Turkey Quest 2015

rsmith

well, pulled the card yesterday and found a couple pics of some Toms coming to the corn I put out, best part is they dropped a couple feathers on their way in so I got a rough estimate of where they were coming from so I know where to set up at. Nothing TOO major but 3 good Toms

time is all messed up so dont mind it. The reason I posted this thread in here is because I am going to use this as my turkey hunting adventure thread as well. It will be my first year spring turkey hunting and I am pretty eager to get out and hear them gobble and hopefully take one with my bow

Last edited:

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Good deal. Don't get overly excited or bummed by what you are seeing/getting pics of in March. Everything will change in April. Once the hens start splitting up the Toms will spread out. Those 3 Toms may very well stick around but could move out. If it is a good wooded area you should have some action. Go out and listen as many mornings as you can, especially in April. I'm looking forward to following your season. Good luck.