Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Harley motorcycle and Vaseline

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Joe want to buy a Harley motorcycle and he came across a Harley for sale.
The bike looks better than new although it was 10 years old. It's shiny and mint condition.
He buys it and ask the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 yrs. 'Well it's quite simple, if it's going to rain and the bike is outside, I just rub Vaseline on the whole bike. It protects the bike from the rain and hands Joe a jar of Vaseline.
That night, his girlfriend, Sandra invites him over to meet her parents. Naturally they take the bike.
Just before they enter the house, Sandra stops him and says 'I have to explain something about my family.
When ever we eat dinner, we don't talk. In fact the first person who says anything during dinner must wash the dishes.'
Joe figures no problem. But Joe is shocked when they enter the house there is a huge stick of dirty dishes in the middle of the living room. In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes, dishes are piled on the stairs and in the hallway. Everywhere he looks there are stacks of dirty dishes.
They set down and on one says a word. Joe decides to take advantage of the situation and lends over and kisses Sandra. No one says a word.
So he stands up, grabs Sandra, removes her clothes and has sex with her. Sandra is furious, her dad is boiling, and mom is in shock.
Joe looks over at mom who has a great body. Joe grabs the mom, had has sex with her. His girlfriend is furious, dad is boiling and mom is beaming from ear to ear. And again no one says a word.

Then there is a load clap of thunder and it starts to rain. Joe remembers his bike outside and pulls the jar of Vaseline out of his pocket.

Suddenly the dad shouts. 'I'll do the freaking dishes'.