Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Elite Bows at Sportsman's Den

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
:smiley_confused_vra
Just banging an old drum. A bunch of them (including the VP) were convicted of a bunch of wildlife violations and trespassing. They were hunting property that clearly knew they had no permission. Gate locks were cut. Lol. None of the staffers or personnel were let go.

I was mostly being a smart ass.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Just banging an old drum. A bunch of them (including the VP) were convicted of a bunch of wildlife violations and trespassing. They were hunting property that clearly knew they had no permission. Gate locks were cut. Lol. None of the staffers or personnel were let go.

I was mostly being a smart ass.

Lol. Don't make any sense why those guys would have to do that. I'm sure they could lease half of southeastern Ohio where there's a 170" booner behind every tree.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks for sharing Adam.

How was their inventory overall? Bows and firearms?

Gun selection was about normal. Plenty of long guns and hand guns to choose from. Bow selection was about as bleak as normal TOO lol. They never carried that many bows and I'm not sure why that is. Seems they only ever have a handful of crossbows and a couple dozen new and used compounds at any given time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Gun selection was about normal. Plenty of long guns and hand guns to choose from. Bow selection was about as bleak as normal TOO lol. They never carried that many bows and I'm not sure why that is. Seems they only ever have a handful of crossbows and a couple dozen new and used compounds at any given time.
I love the Den. The last time I was there they had a great selection of bows. Well, compared to most.