Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Winchester Super2x 12 ga.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just curious on what everyone's thoughts are on this gun? Have an opportunity to pick one up and know nothing about it. Figured this is the best place to start.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Read a review and with a mag extender you can have 9 rounds.... And it'll fire those 9 rounds in 1.8 seconds...... Should be able too drop a turkey with that..... :smiley_crocodile:

Also, they're made by F&N now???

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The internal guts are pretty much identical to those of my Browning Gold. I've got 12 hunting seasons and thousands of rounds through it without any issues (knock on wood). So for the most part the SX2s are solid guns. That being said, a friend of mine had nothing but problems with his. It jammed more often than any autoloader I've ever seen. It had to be a factory defect though. It's not a common concern, at least not that I'm aware of.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J I have a Winchester SX3 Auto Loader and REALLY like it!

The review I looked at was the tacticool one and it looked like a good quality gun, made in Belgium..... Just it was all plastic and with the mag extender it just made me chuckle a little.... Plus the guy presenting it looked a little too metrosexual too be holding a firearm.....