Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FS and FB's videos and pics of 2015-2016 season

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We both kinda fell off the map when it came to posting stuff but it wasn't by design. With the decreasing numbers of deer in our areas(me especially here in the SW) I didn't get much on my cameras. Plus I usually do the posting and me and photobucket had a falling out on my older iPhone 4.
Now we both upgraded our phones and I'm back on track. If we get anything worth sharing I'll post it here. I hope the deer rebound in my area this year but we shall see!

Just got one small video clip to share for now. Hope to share more in the future...
http://s629.photobucket.com/user/Fi...1-4803-98E5-8A38D1B2B269_zpsn2rgpvrk.mp4.html

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Real cool video! If it was on pics only you may have not noticed what was really going on there.

There are several reasons I mostly run my cams in video mode and that's one of them. Another plus is when a buck comes in and moves his head around you get a much better look at him body and rack wise to size him up and age him more accurately.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ron's captured a few cool cat pics recently:

I got some really cool turkey video of a flock pitching across a creek with snow and ice towards the camera I'll have to post up sometime. There were some nice toms in there walking across the creek while it was frozen and a yote passing thru too!

Haven't got a buck on camera in a long time! Just does and last years drops still hanging around with them.