Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Two M92 Rossi Lever Action Rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I have two Rossi M92 lever action rifles for sale. One is used very little with a scope mount attached in a .44 Mag. caliber. Second is in .45LC, new, never fired (yet). Both excellent rifles but I do not need now. Either for $400 delivered, $350 you pick up or we meet in the middle. No pictures as I think every one knows what a lever action rifle looks like.

Reasons for selling: .44 mag. I got a GREAT deal on a Marlin 1894 .44 Mag.

.45LC. I like the 1894 Marlin so well I want it in .45LC

Actually will trade both riles for a .45LC! (two for one)

Thanks for looking! :pickle:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not to be a bother Ted as I know the quality of your firearms, but I would like to see the .44 when you have time. I'm interested.

COB-TY

Ohio
Joel here is the 45LC:

I live just outside of Circleville. If you want you can call me at 740-474-7464.

Last edited:

COB-TY

Ohio
Jesse here is the .44 Mag:

Only difference between the two rifles is the scope mount on the 44. There are a couple of small scratches on the butt stock. They were there when I bought the rifle. I have not hunted with it or mounted a scope as yet.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Left you a message. I will take it and we'll just have to make arrangements. Pretty busy this week but might be able to do Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Let me think it over Ted. Would you be available for breakfast at the same greasy spoon where I got the Benelli from you on Saturday morning around 8AM?

COB-TY

Ohio
Jess that spoon closed. I go to Goodwins in Circleville now and yes I'm there every day at seven. Works for me.

COB-TY

Ohio
Left you a message. I will take it and we'll just have to make arrangements. Pretty busy this week but might be able to do Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon.

That would be fine with me Joel. Just need to figure where.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Circleville is about an hour and a half south of me. I can drive down there and get it this weekend. I'll call you when we get towards the end of the week and see what we can work out.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yep. Summit Bushmaster XLS. Weighs 18lbs. New seat and a GPG TTS on it. Trust me dude, you don't want this stand. It ain't made for big dudes. I'm too big for it. It's a young, smaller statured man's type of climber.

Status
Not open for further replies.