Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New guy from KY

Muzzy Moment

Kentucky
I am a eastern Kentucky boy who loves to hunt anything the walks flys or swims. Been hunting in Ohio since I was around 12 which was about 97'. Have had a lot of success in Ohio over the years deer hunting as well as turkey and squirrel. Stumbled upon this site and decided to join and start sharing some of my deer stories, including my biggest deer yet from this past season. I posted a couple pics of the deer in the general deer section. Here is a pic of it along with some of the deer my dad and I have harvested in Ohio over the years.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425002219.006227.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425002246.546239.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425002294.689132.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425002316.111508.jpg

Muzzy Moment

Kentucky
All those killed in those pics were actually on public land but we hunt from our private farm that is surrounded by public land. We have a very fortunate setup where our land is surrounded almost completely on three side of Wayne national Forrest. My father owns 230 acres and I own 50 acres that joins his. Not a lot of hunting pressure in the area of the forrest we are located. Seems that the number of deer is down but the quality is as good as anywhere I have ever hunted in ohio or Kentucky!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to the site and congrats to you and your dad on those very nice bucks! Sounds like you guys have a great hunters paradise so a huge congrats on that!!!