Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's Brain to Pick?

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Since Im running one of our small facilities this week, the boss called me yesterday and ordered me to forego any maintenance and stay inside the rest of the week due to cold. So Im bored as shit, and all I have to pass the time by is the internet. I started a thread a couple years ago about dead or alive, who you'd like to meet. Just curious if you could have anyone past or present, any walk of life, have to tell you the truth to every single question you asked, who would it be and maybe some of the questions? I would love to talk to any living President and ask the truth about Aliens, Asteroids, how many actual serious threats we face. Being a baseball fan, I'd love Shoeless Joe Jackson to tell me if he actually didn't give it his all at any time for the Black Sox scandal when they threw the World Series. I'd love to ask Pat Garrett if he actually did shoot and Billy the Kid at Old Fort Sumner

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd like to spend time with my great-grandfather and my grandfather. My great-grandfather passed when I was a wee lad. My grandfather when I was 18, but we never had any serious talks. My great-grandfather once shot a chick hawk out of the air with a single shot .22 and I'd love to hear that story first hand. Plus from what I hear, he and I are much more alike than I am with any one else in my family.