Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE groundhog max and trail mower for sale

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I have a GH max. I only used it for 1 season. Replaced all the parts on it after the first year, and it has worked great for plot.

I also have a trail mower. It is in decent shape. Nothing fancy but does get the job done.

Looking for what folks would offer. I am going to get pictures but not for a couple weeks. Trying to put feelers out to see if people are interested in them at all.

Buckmaster

Portage
I missed out on the GH Max last fall on another website. It went for $75.
Sold a Swisher trail mower to John two years ago for $ 400 if I recall correctly.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm interested in the mower. Let me know the next time you'll be at the farm and maybe I'll come up to check it out. I'd go $400ish depending on make/model/condition...

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I'm interested in the mower. Let me know the next time you'll be at the farm and maybe I'll come up to check it out. I'd go $400ish depending on make/model/condition...

Jesse. I am thinking 2nd week of March. Ill text ya bout it for sure around then. Its not perfect and Im not trying to make any money on it. It does work.

http://www.swisherinc.com/trail-mow...44-electric-start-finish-cut-trail-mower.html

this is the mower. It is a few years old but this is very close.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I missed out on the GH Max last fall on another website. It went for $75.
Sold a Swisher trail mower to John two years ago for $ 400 if I recall correctly.

75.... Wow I was thinking like starting at $200. Brand new they are 350. I only used it few times.

Am I out of my mind?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Used market usually commands about half price at the top end. Ask 200/Take 150-175.

my mind is in the same ballpark then!

The mower works fairly well. Noble County is a bit rugged, and I also have a bush hog for the tractor now. Just don't see the use, and I rather use the cash towards something else then just stack up shit in the barn ya know!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like it does a nice job. If a TOOzer tries this, I would recommend spraying those grasses/weeds at a minimum one or two times prior to running them over.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Looks like it does a nice job. If a TOOzer tries this, I would recommend spraying those grasses/weeds at a minimum one or two times prior to running them over.

good post Phil. I have used it to do large plots, small lanes, etc. IT simply works! However, I always, always, always sprayed GLY 2 weeks before tilling.

Also that helps with your weed control!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
IMG_0455.JPGIMG_0455.JPGIMG_0454.JPG

at1010

*Supporting Member*
don't know why I duplicated the one picture but here is the mower I am selling. Just to give an idea of what it looks like.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Alright, put me in line please. That'll give me time to explain to wife that this is a necessary expense! Lol

alrighty. Jesse mentioned if first. I am going to be at my place again in two weeks since I have to be in training for a new job until then. I will see if he wants it. If not we can start chatting my friend.

Albert