Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This guy might like men

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I shit you not. The other night at Wally World there was a girl, probably 13-14 years old, all of 200lbs, that instead of yoga pants, was wearing some Under Armour style Base Layers with some white tennis shoes. And they werent even Realtree AP, they were fuggin ugly ass Mossy Oak

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I shit you not. The other night at Wally World there was a girl, probably 13-14 years old, all of 200lbs, that instead of yoga pants, was wearing some Under Armour style Base Layers with some white tennis shoes. And they werent even Realtree AP, they were fuggin ugly ass Mossy Oak

She probably listens to Luke Bryan. BTW, mossy oak sucks.

Yep this guy looks like a pole smoker! I can see keeping the buffalo from wearing them, but leave the hot chicks alone!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Read the comments. Now I am afraid to look at the picture. I figured it was a selfie Chad took of himself. lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What? 7'9" 300lbs of hammer yielding isn't enough to be secure in your manhood without me teasing you? We know you are straight Chad. Lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You guys who live in ubran/metro areas have it made. You probably see more hotties than fatties in yoga pants. Down here, my God son...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/people-of-walmart-in-yoga-pants/
The hot:fatty ratio was pretty stellar in Boston. Matter of fact, I don't think I laid eyes on one single fatty while I was there. It was incredible.
Don't count on it. I would say the ratio is still 10 good ones to 100 bad ones. Unless you're over by campus,

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The hot:fatty ratio was pretty stellar in Boston. Matter of fact, I don't think I laid eyes on one single fatty while I was there. It was incredible.

Ah yes. Good ole Boston. Out of all my travels do you know where I found the best ratio? Wisconsin and Minnesota. Seemed like every chick there was blond haired, blue eyed, hot.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
You guys who live in ubran/metro areas have it made. You probably see more hotties than fatties in yoga pants. Down here, my God son...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/people-of-walmart-in-yoga-pants/

this is truest statement ever! I was thinking to myself

yoga pants on court street (Athens Ohio) = beautiful!!!!
yoga pants at wal-mart state street (Athens Ohio)= ROUGH!!!!!!

hahah same town, only a few miles apart, 2 totally different types of people wearing yoga pants! hahahah

this is truest statement ever! I was thinking to myself

yoga pants on court street (Athens Ohio) = beautiful!!!!
yoga pants at wal-mart state street (Athens Ohio)= ROUGH!!!!!!

hahah same town, only a few miles apart, 2 totally different types of people wearing yoga pants! hahahah

I know what you mean! We went on a college visit to OU for our son and the scenery was great! He ended up going to Heidelberg University and it is just as good there.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know what you mean! We went on a college visit to OU for our son and the scenery was great! He ended up going to Heidelberg University and it is just as good there.
The admin office recruits all the hotties for the "college visit" days. Just like how they crank out their best recipes from the cafeteria those days too. Lmao!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure about daytime or around town, but the night life in Nashville is impressive. Joe? Care to elaborate? I believe from Nashville to Ohio you were talking about moving. lmao