Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Huge news- home

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well everyone, many of y'all know I have lived in TX for the last 2 years. Well I have had a great young career, excelled at my job, and done well for myself. Due to my hard work I have been given several opportunities that I passed up.

I finally got recruited by a company out of Ohio. I will be moving back in the next month or so. It is a totally new gig, and I am very happy God blessed me with an opportunity to further myself financially and in my career.

Not a bragging thread but I wanted to share with the TOO family! Now can someone fill me in on the TOO events so I can actually meet some of y'all other than just Jesse (joking man)!

teej89

NE PA
Congrats man! Welcome back! What's the new gig if you don't mind me asking. For some reason I was thinking you were in sales? With boots? I apologize if I'm WAY off or insulting lol

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Congrats man! Welcome back! What's the new gig if you don't mind me asking. For some reason I was thinking you were in sales? With boots? I apologize if I'm WAY off or insulting lol

Yea bud I work in sales and manage TX, OK, LA. The new gig will be a wholesale sales roll B2B style in the State of Ohio.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats and welcome back. What part of Ohio will you have to live in fro the new job?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks everyone. I am going to move to Columbus eventually. Going to stay with Mom/Dad and live at the farm for first year to save money. That will be Lorain/Noble counties depending on where I am at for work that week. ill be traveling a lot, so it'll be great!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
PS. Haven't started yet but I have my long weekend planned for many a weekend in a tree!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great news Al, glad too see all that hard work and heading too Texas paid off..... Looking forward too meeting you at one of the functions like Stroud's.....

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks everyone!

I am really looking forward to a TOO outting! Ive only ever met Jesse, and Gordo(is he alive still?)

Cant explain how excited I am to play in the dirt at the farm this year, really break in the new tractor! Giddy up!!!!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thank you all!

last night went out with some buds in TX, and I realize how ready I am to get back home. Need a bit more in my life than an apt, and bars hahaha!