PDA

View Full Version : welcome thunderflight

Untitled

dante322
08-28-2010, 07:18 PM
well hi there thunderflight, in with a purpose, new post on almost every forum, i like your enthusiasum

Thunderflight
08-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks!! You have no ideal how glad I am this site is up and running!!! It's good to be back with the old crowd again!

Riverdude
08-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Welcome Thunderflight.

What a great place here don't ya think? Glad you could join the ole gang.

Looking forward to your postings.

Be safe and take care.

:smiley_bro:

Beentown
08-28-2010, 07:41 PM
:smiley_carnaval: Welcome. These guys are a little rowdy...

Beentown

Thunderflight
08-28-2010, 09:42 PM
:smiley_carnaval: Welcome. These guys are a little rowdy...

Beentown

The glory days are back again!!!

Archertl
08-28-2010, 09:52 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time before tf showed up. Welcome.

Hoytmania
08-29-2010, 08:36 AM
HOWDY there partner.

TRAD FOOL
08-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi Chuck - welcome - i am a little nervous about posting to you but - well we go way back and have had some great times together - hope we can renew our old friendship

btw - i have lost track of Hot Dog - last time i saw him was at the club when i was still working there - he was sitting front stage center - and well he was pretty drunk but he was stuffing a lot of money in the gstrings that night - he was really a good old boy - wonder where he's at now

:smiley_babe:

CJD3
08-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Hay Big Guy!!!

Nice to see your name here. Welcome

Thunderflight
08-30-2010, 04:23 AM
Hi Chuck - welcome - i am a little nervous about posting to you but - well we go way back and have had some great times together - hope we can renew our old friendship

btw - i have lost track of Hot Dog - last time i saw him was at the club when i was still working there - he was sitting front stage center - and well he was pretty drunk but he was stuffing a lot of money in the gstrings that night - he was really a good old boy - wonder where he's at now

That doesn't surprise me. Hot Dog always had a thing for strippers. I heard a rumor that you came out of retirement for a while?

TRAD FOOL
08-30-2010, 06:34 AM
That doesn't surprise me. Hot Dog always had a thing for strippers. I heard a rumor that you came out of retirement for a while?

Well yes - i am working again - i had laser surgery on my stretch marks and that mole with the white hair growing out of it removed and i am looking very hot if i have to say so myself

formerbowhunter1023
08-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks for joining up Chuck!!!

Thunderflight
08-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Well yes - i am working again - i had laser surgery on my stretch marks and that mole with the white hair growing out of it removed and i am looking very hot if i have to say so myself

That's great news. I'm sure the old men at the retirement home appreciate the show!

Thanks for joining up Chuck!!!

I'm just glad to be back with the old crowd again.

TRAD FOOL
08-30-2010, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=Thunderflight;2915]That's great news. I'm sure the old men at the retirement home appreciate the show!
QUOTE]

WELL CHUCK :smiley_confused_sch - you know that i have always been involved in charitable work - :smiley_babe:

Thunderflight
08-31-2010, 03:25 AM
That's good to hear. You know you can right your expenses off on your taxes.

finelyshedded
09-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the site! I've got a cravin' fer cheetos! Glad to see ya made it too.