Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cowboy boots, dress boots, non work related boots

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like we have enough guys into boots to start a separate thread. I will start. They aren't ostrich. They aren't alligator. They aren't elephant. They are comfy. They are goat. lmao

Leather sole. Hand sewn. Low heel. Square toe. Good church boots for me. Good jeans and dress shirt boots. Nice fit for my style. Made by JB Dillon.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry. Forgot to post pic.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423415960363.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423415960363.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 97

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is gonna be fun. Here's my contribution ... Ariat's on the left & Rocky's on the right. I consider my Gerogia's work boots, so I can't post them due to these stupid rules....lol, j/k. Both pair here are very comfy.

Oh yeah, when your wife is asking why are you taking pics of your boots, well, they just don't understand...lol

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I have a pair of Red Wing Steel Toe for work, going on 3 years and they are the cats azz!!!! Only thing I have done was get a pair of Doctor Shoals liner for the inside. They are not cheap but they last.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I have a pair of Red Wing Steel Toe for work, going on 3 years and they are the cats azz!!!! Only thing I have done was get a pair of Doctor Shoals liner for the inside. They are not cheap but they last.

Do you have the 6 inch boot? My first pair lasted 5 years, had them resoled and they went another year before I bought my second pair. I am now through my first year with them and they are still comfy as heck.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Geez Chad. We have a pull on work boot thread. Oh wait, your work boots are your dress boots aren't they? lmao

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Do you have the 6 inch boot? My first pair lasted 5 years, had them resoled and they went another year before I bought my second pair. I am now through my first year with them and they are still comfy as heck.

Yes I do Chad!!! Sorry for high jacking your thread Phil, I missed the non working part. :smiley_blackeye: