Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Optics planet reviews

Fish2cool

I figured I would post a review. I ordered a scope from optics planet over 2 weeks ago. I am not a fan of talking bad about a company. I have been fighting with there customer service for a week now. I was told the products where in stock and would ship asap. I have only gotten half my order and still waiting on the scope. I figured I would just warn other consumers. I would def recommend going to some place else. There customer service has been less then help full.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I've ordered from them many times without issue. That doesn't mean others won't have issues. I feel your frustration.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have had excellent service from OP over the years. Sucks it seems you are one of the few.

Last edited:

Jamie

Ohio
all my dealings with them have been great. sorry to hear of your bad luck, but that is all it is; bad luck.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Another satisfied customer here. Sorry to hear it went south for you. Stuff happens sometimes, can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

OpticsPlanet

Fish2cool,

We're extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused by the shipping delay. Please send an email to marketing@opticsplanet.com with your order number and I'll personally see that you're contacted with an update as soon as possible. Once again sorry for the issue with your order.

-Jeremy

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looks better and always remember that the noisey wheel gets the grease.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Fish2cool,

We're extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused by the shipping delay. Please send an email to marketing@opticsplanet.com with your order number and I'll personally see that you're contacted with an update as soon as possible. Once again sorry for the issue with your order.

-Jeremy

Thank You Jeremy! I was pleased before and even more-so now! :smiley_clap:

Fish2cool

Thank for contacting me. I was told today when I called that the item will be here Thursday. It has just been almost 3 weeks since the order was placed. It does mean a lot that you responded and tried to resolve the problem. Thanks again

Jeremy
V/r ryan