Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Pse stinger 3G 29 60lb

rsmith

I figured I would post it here first before archerytalk to let you guys have a chance at a good deal. As some of you may have seen I recently bought a Hoyt Maxxis 35 that I now fell in love with, but I need some money so I have to get rid of my other bow to pay for some of it. It is in pretty good shape, I used it to kill my first deer with and also just recently shot 2 Robin Hoods with it. I will be selling it as a bare bow with a QAD Hunter rest on it with the bow set at 29in draw and 55lbs. The bow adjusts down to 50 I believe and also the draw weigh goes all the way down to 25in (I will double check on it though. It will come with manual as well. If I can find my old Apex 3 pin sight and limb saver stabalizer I will throw that in with the mix as well. It does however need a new string since it is the factory sting and is now 2 years only and has a peep rotation. Cables are good on it but probally should be replaced as well if you are going to put new strings on. Now for the price, I am looking for $160 TYD for any TOO member, BUT if the bow will be purchased for the use of a first timer, or a kid/teen I will cut you a very good deal. I will try and post pics soon