Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This property is a farm

rsmith

Hahahha that's pretty funny right their, but yes I would add
"We shoot guns"
"Don't wonder into my property, never know when a arrow is being flung"

Some people don't even realize the hamburger they bought at Krogers came from a cow that was once alive. I like the sign. Some morons move to the country and the first time the farmer upwind spreads manure they want to meet with the city council. When they find there is not a city council the first call they make is to the real estate agent.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
True story and very sad in a way.
In 1972 I was living and working in Willard, OH. Next door neighbor's daughter got married. The son was in college and his friend was in the wedding. A Jewish boy from New York City. He came over after some farm tours and was excited as all get out.

"did you know that milk in the jugs came out of a cow's tits?'
"did you know eggs came out chickens butt holes?'
'did you know the beef in those plastic trays came from a live cow or something called a steer?'

Living in downtown new York City in a high rise tower he had no clue.

Made my day as I realized I was somewhat advanced in knowledge.

Believe it or not but I experienced it.

And just think he could be Obama's adviser now. Could happen with all the other idiots he appointed.

Some people don't even realize the hamburger they bought at Krogers came from a cow that was once alive. I like the sign. Some morons move to the country and the first time the farmer upwind spreads manure they want to meet with the city council. When they find there is not a city council the first call they make is to the real estate agent.

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
True story and very sad in a way.
In 1972 I was living and working in Willard, OH. Next door neighbor's daughter got married. The son was in college and his friend was in the wedding. A Jewish boy from New York City. He came over after some farm tours and was excited as all get out.

"did you know that milk in the jugs came out of a cow's tits?'
"did you know eggs came out chickens butt holes?'
'did you know the beef in those plastic trays came from a live cow or something called a steer?'

Living in downtown new York City in a high rise tower he had no clue.

Made my day as I realized I was somewhat advanced in knowledge.

Believe it or not but I experienced it.

And just think he could be Obama's adviser now. Could happen with all the other idiots he appointed.

And people with that level of knowledge have strong opinions about farming, animal care, and food production.