Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anywhere to take in coyote pelts? (Northeast Ohio)

Hey gents. Figure you experienced trappers would know a place in northeast ohio where I could drop off some yote pelts for some cash? I got a few last year and I have a bunch back. I'm gonna go out and snare and shoot any song dog I see. Let me know if you know anyone and if you happen to know current pelt prices. Thanks guys!!!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
No problem. And if your wanting to get one tanned, pine ridge taxidermy and tannery does a good job. How many pelts do you have, got any real nice ones?

Sounds like a plan. Idk if I'm gonna get any tanned or not this year. Have one big one from last year on the wall in my hunting barn. But yeah have two, one from a 38 and 32 lb dog from earlier in the year during deer season. Figured it's about time again cuz momma said they were yipping and hollering about 200 yds. behind the house last night while I was at work. Got a lot of them on my cams and found some heavy used trails the other day while I was walking the farm. Probably going out Saturday with a couple buddies and letting the .270 eat. Lol. We'll see how it turns out.