Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1/23 bow hunt-anyone else going to try.

Bigcountry40

Just moved back to Ohio permanently and started my new teaching job:pickle:. I am planning on going out saturday afternoon and looking for a shooter buck (130+). Anyone else going out this weekend?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
congrats on moving back, good luck! I still am a NR since I moved away, and I sure do miss home!

Where'd you move back from?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
im hoping to be out tomorrow evening. Not optimistic but I'm going to enjoy some treestand time

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I haven't been on a bow hunt in 2 months. Deer suck. I'll be shooting ducks in the face tomorrow. Much more fun for me these days.

JPN

coshocton
I haven't been on a bow hunt in 2 months. Deer suck. I'll be shooting ducks in the face tomorrow. Much more fun for me these days.

That's how Ive been feeling. I keep telling myself Im going to bowhunt but end up chasing birds. Right now Im planning on bow hunting sunday, Id like to get out a few more times.

Bigcountry40

Moving back from North Carolina, I will be hunting in Sandusky County tommorow over a late picked corn field. I have killed two in Ohio (2 does in Tuscarwaras) and two in NC (scrub bucks).

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Welcome back to Ohio BigCountry! I'll be in the stand this weekend at some point, most likely tomorrow morning. Hopefully the deer stay on their feet longer with the incoming low pressure. Lots of bucks have shed and 1/2 racks are everywhere. Hope you find your 130+, but if your freezer is empty then fill a tag and enjoy some farmland venison from Ohio! Good luck.