Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Mt Cur/Treeing Walker aka Treeing Cur

blackhandbeagles

I have a Cur/Walker cross that needs to go. He is a little over a year old. He will fight a coon on the ground, but is not treeing yet. He can track coon and squirrel. I currently walk the old logging roads with him and he will range out a few hundred yards and checks back in with me every 15-20 minutes. When fighting a coon he is a head dog. Weighs about 35 lbs.

He is dog aggressive. I have him on Invisible Fence with my beagles and he keeps causing problems with them.

He is smart and listens well but I can't be there all the time. Free.

You can text me at 740-814-2128 or email me at blackhandbeagles@yahoo.com.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I have a Cur/Walker cross that needs to go. He is a little over a year old. He will fight a coon on the ground, but is not treeing yet. He can track coon and squirrel. I currently walk the old logging roads with him and he will range out a few hundred yards and checks back in with me every 15-20 minutes. When fighting a coon he is a head dog. Weighs about 35 lbs.

He is dog aggressive. I have him on Invisible Fence with my beagles and he keeps causing problems with them.

He is smart and listens well but I can't be there all the time. Free.

You can text me at 740-814-2128 or email me at blackhandbeagles@yahoo.com.
Will he tree squirrel or just won't tree.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Its a shame too hear that's he's going to the humane society. I wouldn't think he'd have much luck getting adopted there if he isn't friendly with other dogs.

blackhandbeagles

We are friends with them down there. They are a no kill shelter that specializes in hard to place dogs.

His biggest problem is he is a bully. My beagles just can't handle him. Put with the right size dog that will end pretty quickly. If they can't place him I will take him back and figure something else out. I think he really has the potential to make a tree dog.

Last edited: