Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2014 Hoyt Charger and Gamo Bull Whisper

oz1195

I have a 2014 camo Hoyt Charger 28/70 for sale. It just got new string due to me wanting a different color. The Bow is flawless. It comes with a IQ bow sight, bee stinger stabilizer, bow rattler. Asking 600 for RTH package. For the bow in factory set up Ill take 400. Thanks for looking. PM for pics

I also have a Gamo Bull Whisper .177 air rifle I would like to sell. I have two of these and this one has only been shot once. Asking 125 for it. PM for pics.

Thanks for looking

Milo

Tatonka guide.
It helps if you let people know where your from and provide some pictures. Just saying

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang I better make some more post quick!!!
Especially since I'm trying to sell my truck :smiley_coolpeace:

Eh. . . these guys are fair. I would bet a guy with 30-40 posts and a PM requesting permission would slide. Random guy with zero posts using the site as craigslist I totally understand and appreciate why they would be closed down. This place is a big family. Family members showing up once to pimp something for sale and never returning aren't interested in contributing to the family.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I may make this portion of the site only for people with 50+ posts. Seem reasonable? This ain't Craigslist afterall...

A lot of sites do require a min post count too list something for sale and have one not allow you too reply too a for sale post as well....

oz1195

I get where you guys are coming from. Im not using this site as craigslist as it would appear. I guess I shouldn't have had this as my first post. Trust me you will see me around this site. But I would like move these items. SO if you know anyone or you are interest please hit me up. Thanks

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
TOO is a sorta family affair. Nothing personal by this but I wouldn't buy any thing from a new poster. Sorry.

I get where you guys are coming from. Im not using this site as craigslist as it would appear. I guess I shouldn't have had this as my first post. Trust me you will see me around this site. But I would like move these items. SO if you know anyone or you are interest please hit me up. Thanks

oz1195

Right on, I can appreciate that. But I can promise you that Im not here trying to screw anyone. Hope I be taken in by the "family".

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Plenty of info on here. Plenty of experience. Minus the drama and bull crap on other sites. Welcome to TOO.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Yeah Welcome aboard!!! Got some airgun guys on here and i can see that selling once you get some pics up and you get broke in lol.