Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Best Pull Ever

rsmith

Well, I went back and grabbed the camera to see what has been coming in in this -10 degree weather we have been having and I am jumping around with excitement to see a couple old racks showing back up. Now what really had me going was the time stamps, but to my upsetting finding it is 12 hours off... :(
either way though I am still estatic to see these deer showing up and frequently TOO. The one with the tall brows is the one I missed because of a stupid limp I completly overlooked and clipped. But he seems to be doing good and healthy. Also I have been fortunate enough to see a very nice buck grow over last year to this year. He was a very nice 6 last year and now he sprouted 2 more points and is now a very nice 8. I just wish I could get permission on the next property over to try and bust them coming into the corn but I have already asked twice and got no's both times. but without further or do here is pics from this pull.

6 from last year to this year

buck i missed "one on the left"

other pictures

rsmith

the buck i passed on because I thought he was TOO small... I guess he isn't that small and I guess I wouldnt be eating tag soup either..oh well