Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

So what did ya get?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've still got some unwrapping to do, so I'll share later on. Let's just say the wife and daughter done good so far! We'll see what the in-laws and my parents have for us later on. My daughter has made a HAUL so far and still has more to go. We need a bigger house!!!

Hope you all did well and enjoy your time with family. 'Tis a good day!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It's for the kids anyway in my mind. The wife and I have went to 100% cash couple years ago. The grandkids are 24-22-18-17-17-14 so they are old enough to make their own decisions.
The wife and I never exchange gifts as we feel we are enough of a gift to each other. LOL
My daughter got me a very nice sweater and couple dress pants. Haven't seen the other 2 kids yet.
I will surprise the wife this year with couple hundred dollars for her bingo fund since I bought my self a new rifle this week.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Got me a legendary whitetails hoodie and hat, a pack of nockturnals, a couple fleece Camo hats, gift card to the fin, 100 piece craftsman drill and driver set, jeans, realtree ap floor mats for my truck, a James Jordan buck 100 year anniversary shirt from legendary whitetails, my parents gave us our Christmas money last month.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419522970699.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419522970699.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 80

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Kids made out good here! 3 year old rode around his toy John Deere gator in the back yard and is now being a pirate lol. Daughter is playing with her stuff in her room and Mom is playing on her new ipad. I got a couple sweaters, some mustard and a couple framed pictures. Ready to take a nap and having Christmas dinner later.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lots of Cabela gift cards so guess i will be spending some time there soon .
And a Kindle Paper White never had one so will be great for reading.
Oh and some new arrows for the recurve now to decide what color feathers to add on.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I think she likes the field and stream zip up that I got her. She's been talking about maybe hunting next year. I showed her the slit that it has in the back for a safety harness and her eyes lit up :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419525851608.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419525851608.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 65

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I didn't get anything. Got the wife a kuerig, and the kids and grandkids are happy with what they got. My employer dropped the ball on Christmas bonuses. Might get them tomorrow. I'll get something for myself out of that....if I get it.

lung buster

hocking county
We usually go all in for our kids and never worry about each other. Andrew got a new 1187, computer and a new I pod were the highlights, Addison got a new computer, desk, led TV and somehow Santa brought her 1st deer mount from last season! We had a couple of excited and very deserving kids at our house today!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wifey got me some shirts and a new hoe for my garden. I bought myself a truck cap and a trip to North Dakota earlier this fall so I'm set. Dad got me a couple gift cards and wife's Grandma got me a new 16-qt pressure cooker, which has me pretty stoked. Christmas with mom's side of the family is tomorrow.