Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thug robs CCW holder in Dayton.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A 16 year old Dayton thug tried to rob a man over a pair of Jordan's at the dayton mall. Not getting in line early enough to get a pair of Jordan's the day they were released, the thug decided to steal someone else's. It didn't work out for him. As always he was such a bright kid working to turn his life around, he was up for a novel peace prize in the spring. Blah blah blah. He dead.

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/police-respond-to-shooting-outside-dayton-mall/njXmr/

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well that takes care of that... Well done. Darwin may have been on to something. If you are dumb enough to try robbing someone, chances are good you are too dumb to live and breed.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What a shame but would any of us done anything different? I don't think so.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
As the others have said, " some good" has finally come our way. My point being that the innocent person here is still with us. Sorry to hear that this 16 year old lost his life , but oh well.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Occupational hazard...commit armed robbery or other crimes and you risk being shot.

Just a shame a momma has to worry about her child being shot while breaking the law....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
How did they even know they were the right size shoe?

Very thankful that the victim was able to defend hisself with his CCW.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Hints the reason I will be getting mine as soon as I turn 21 next month. Why risk your life over some j's? Stupid people.

He probably didn't think he was risking his life...he had his thug friends and a gun. Him was unstoppable in his own mind.

teej89

NE PA
so one kid had the money to get the shoes.... but he was too lazy to get in line in time like everyone else. I'm with brock!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
"The remaining juveniles fled after the shooting, which occurred about 10 a.m. One was caught on the mall’s south lot. The other was arrested in Middletown, according to Phares.Monday night, both juveniles, ages 16 and 17, remain in the Montgomery County Juvenile Intervention Center pending the filing of formal charges, according to Phares. It is unclear what charges, if any, will be filed. "

Well for shit's sake, they should be charged with murder !

" His mom and me gave him some money to go get them,” Moore said Monday. He said his son told him he wanted to go to Dayton to buy the new Air Jordan shoes being released Saturday. “’I’m going to be the first one there.’ That’s just what he told me "

All he accomplished was to be the first one dead there.

" My son got around the wrong guy,” Moore said. “He wasn’t brought up like this; He wasn’t raised in the streets.”

Seriously ??

" Jawaad Jabbar, 16, of Middletown, has been identified as the male who was killed "

Well of course it's gonna be someone whose name we can't pronounce !

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Have to feel sorry for the dead kid's family. The poor CCW shooter will have a rough life also in the future dealing with it.
I've been robbed at gun point. Tied up and life threaten by the robber. Not a pleasant happening.
I was the Office Manager of a Finance Company in Hamilton at the time. My Assist. Manager who was in the office with me never got over it.
I believe everyone knows my reaction to the same pressure.