Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's your adult beverage of choice......

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Milo and I were discussing what the draw was too the Scotch drink, and rather than hijack another post we figured start a new one..... So Milo, post away too enlighten on the subject of scotch amongst other spirits..... lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Scotch? Dewars is pretty good stuff.

Bourbon- Maker's Mark 46.

Beer- Yuengling.

Coffee- Foldiers- straight. lol

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Booze - Maker's Mark with just a few ice cubes (although Buffalo Trace is good TOO!)

Beer - TOO many to list but 2 that come to mind are Sam Adams Boston Lager and Founders All Day IPA.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
I'll take a bourbon on the rocks occassionaly, almost any kind.

Coors light only if it is ice cold, miller lite any other time...date nights, I'll drink a craft beer, mostly a seasonal.

When I have more time in my life, I plan to pick Mike's brain about his brewery!!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i don't drink...

but when i do its
Homebrew beer
Scotch on da rocks
I like crown royal but...it kind of weak to me because of the aforementioned goodness..

here is something cool to try..order a scotch on the rocks with a good steak. It pretty cool how it mixes with the fat and juices left in your mouth after a bite.

I don't drink much either but for the most part it's just beer. Had a few Molson Golden's a little while back and man those are good. Kinda brought back the memories of heading over to Canada up at the Soo when I was 19 heading to the titty bar!! Not sure my wife got it when I said can ya dance for me a lil?! LOL

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Being only 90 minutes from the border I spent many a nights in my younger days at the titty bars in Quebec. Montreal is 3 hours away but always worth the trip. When I was there I loved to drink Molson or Labatts. Their beer had almost double the alcohol than ours in the states so it was even better.

When at home I like just about any beer as long as it's cold. I like Sam Adams seasonal beers and Land Shark is great in the summer. Bud Light is almost always in my fridge too. When I'm in Ohio it's Yeungling. I had it in Philly for the first time 7 or 8 years ago and loved it. It's not available in NH so it's a treat to drink it when I'm out your way. Seems like every place has it on tap too which is even better.

For hard liquor I'm a rum and coke guy. Love Captain Morgan spiced rum but some times it doesn't love me back.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Folgers or Maxwell House extra roasted dark. Have one in my hand now. Just went to 2 different coffee makers at the same time as I like mine stronger than the wife. Just drivers her crazy so I tell her I'm sorry every day. She just doesn't get it. I do like a little French vanilla cream in it. The 1st cup has honey for my sinus control.

I'm with Phil............ Folgers.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Favorite beers are Corona, Sam Adams Oktoberfest and Busch heavy.

For liquor, it's JD Tennessee Honey with a splash of Sprite or tequila shots. Patron and Cabo Wabo are my favorites. And of course my homemade pies and straight shine!

Coffee is Folgers Classic or French Roast, or McDonlads. Black.

I like to drink... lmao

Last edited: