Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dann gets a Text

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Looked at my phone at lunch - saw a text from a phone number I didn't recognize - it said "I want that ham"...... and so I thought I'd have a little fun with the wrong number.... Conversation retyped exactly as texted (When they mentioned Facebook I knew they were hooked)

Wrong Number: I want that ham
Dan: You want the ham? YOU WANT THE HAM? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HAM!
WN: That motherfucker is mine
Dan: Nope, already gone. Bazinga
WN: Wtf
Dan: It was gone at noon
WN: U put on face book I can have it
Dan: Dude, everyone lies on Facebook. It's what we do
WN: I will kill Joe
Dan: Over pork? You'd kill for pork?
WN: From that store i will and I know he's putting u up to fucking around
Dan: If it's that important I think I got a half a BLT in the fridge
WN: That will work
Dan: You do realize you're texting a wrong number don't you?
WN: No this should be Dougie
Dan: I figured I better give up the gag before some gets shot in a drive-by over some swine.....no dougie here
WN: Lmao joe is my cousin he wouldn't get shot maybe tazed but that would be worth watching
WN: Sorry to bother u

Wasn't really a waste of my time, as it put me in a good mood now :smiley_coolpeace:

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Love it! When my Dad owned a business before the phone gal came in he would answer the phones. When he would get a cold sales call he would play along like he was interested in what they were selling and what a great proce they had. When they would ask for a p.o. to finalize the purchase he would say " oh shit I am just the guy that sweeps the floors, I am not authorized to buy anything, you need to talk to the boss"rotflmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
What did Chris Farley say, something about getting a good look by sticking your head up a butchers ass. That would of been a good line!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I can fly on a regular keyboard, I don't really like typing on the phone much - but the autofill/autocorrect thing makes it so that a lot of words just pop up and you don't have to type them. If it weren't for that I probably woulda been too lazy to go thru that drill. But I had fun with that - I'm just picturing some fat chick in a trailer drooling over the thought of a ham, pissed off when her porcine dream is interrupted......

Porkus interruptus...:smiley_crocodile:

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
What did Chris Farley say, something about getting a good look by sticking your head up a butchers ass. That would of been a good line!
"You can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it" Classic line.