Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Amish Country

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Headed up there tomorrow with the girls to purchase a toy box/storage box our daughter can use for life.

Any must stop places? I like food, so anything in that regard is perfect!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Amish door inn for their breakfast/lunch buffet it's a good one.... Lots of shops for both furniture and food and some wineries as well....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Lehmans hardware in Hebron. it's a place you can spend hours just wandering through looking at stuff. kind of a hardware meets surplus meets rural king kind of place.

Ricer2231

Got to go to Pearl Valley for cheese.

If you're there long enough you can check out the Amish Christmas lights. ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418986254.872409.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Cost me like $500! But we found exactly what we were looking for and I got a bunch of food items I love! Found some black raspberry jalapeño jam. Son! Talk about some delicious shit!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Cost me like $500! But we found exactly what we were looking for and I got a bunch of food items I love! Found some black raspberry jalapeño jam. Son! Talk about some delicious shit!

Can't take it with you and how do you put a price on such a good time? Memories are priceless.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I ain't buying no food items from people that don't have running water, much less hot water, and most days smell like a cow. Lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I ain't buying no food items from people that don't have running water, much less hot water, and most days smell like a cow. Lol

You mean, the FDA approvals aren't on their food? lol

Sort of like Smoky Mtn Moonshine? This is called "moonshine" so it must be shine made in some mountain man's still, right? You want true shine, it doesn't come with a label.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You mean, the FDA approvals aren't on their food? lol

Sort of like Smoky Mtn Moonshine? This is called "moonshine" so it must be shine made in some mountain man's still, right? You want true shine, it doesn't come with a label.

And ball cheese from uncle yoder scratching his stink nuts and not washing his hands can't live in a jar of shine.