Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Im not a big face book guy but.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I went to DNR Facebook page to nose around about the deer numbers. Theses fuggin people are idiots that are drinking the kool aid. How can they not see why our deer numbers are going downward at a alarming rate. I did see a post from Joe on there. I truly think this is one good way too spread the word about our demise of our deer hunting guys. And how DNR is a wolf in the sheep's clothes is too call them out on it on their own face book sight. If they boot me off then I guess I will have went too far, but some of these people just piss me off because they believe what don't is doing is the right thing. Like I said iI'm not a big fb guy but I think this is a great place to try and voice our opinions. So I'm going to keep giving them hell lol.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
There will always be fan boys. Friends or family of people that wear green to work. People who hunt prime ground and haven't seen the decline. Morons that just don't know any better. It takes all kinds...

Same here, FB for me is to LIKE and follow all the shit related to hunting, maybe win a couple things here and there and catch up with some people that I haven't seen or talked to in a while. It's all in what you like to see and do. If you see stuff you don't like or don't want to show up you simply make it go away.