Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Vortex Diamondback Deal

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mmmhmm. . . Thanks Flutey. Think I know what to tell the Mrs what I want for Christmas.

Diablo54

Outside
That's one heck of a deal Taylor! I thought $130 was a steal!

The original price is a steal! This is seriously a great brand of optics. There price vs quality is unreal. The warranty helps also! I am now up to owning 4 vortex scopes and 2 pairs of binocs.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I'm going to find out how well their warranty is. My diamondbacks decided to try a triple Lindy from about 26' earlier this season. Left side won't focus any more.

The bad part is just using them as a monocular is sooooooo much better than my old binos I don't want to send them in till season is over.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I'm going to find out how well their warranty is. My diamondbacks decided to try a triple Lindy from about 26' earlier this season. Left side won't focus any more.

The bad part is just using them as a monocular is sooooooo much better than my old binos I don't want to send them in till season is over.
They will take a box of parts and replace it. GREAT company.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure whether to thank Greg or cuss him. I ended up using the promo code Greg gave, along with a $50 gift card, and emptied my Cabelas bucks yesterday. $121 for a set of the 10x50 Vortex Diamondbacks. I wanted something for road scouting. Looking forward to joining the Vortex fanboy club. Can't wait to try them out.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Not sure whether to thank Greg or cuss him. I ended up using the promo code Greg gave, along with a $50 gift card, and emptied my Cabelas bucks yesterday. $121 for a set of the 10x50 Vortex Diamondbacks. I wanted something for road scouting. Looking forward to joining the Vortex fanboy club. Can't wait to try them out.

Me TOO! Thanks Greg