Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bill legalizing fireworks in Ohio clears Senate panel

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't think anyone pays attention to the law. Shit. I think I have a few gross of bottle rockets in the closet as we speak.lol.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Fireworks store here local, around July 4 you wouldn't believe the line of people that are stocking up to "head out of state" to let them off.... rotflmao

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Never was a bang-fun shooter. I always shoot with a purpose. To improve my skill or searching for a correction of a problem. Call me cheap.
10,000's of rounds down range and all shot at PD's. Never got into AK bang-bang shooting.

Wait...what? I am sure you have flung a lot of lead and burnt powder in your time. Not much difference.

Bang=fun

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
We use to put on a show for the neighborhood every year that would rival our city's. (I am told.)
Bang does = fun for us.
To each his own but I loved it! The show evolved to a pretty big event including a patriotic sing-along section with several sets done to music.

( The last 2-3 years, neighbors wanted to donate to it so we made a disk of the music we would give out for any donation. )
I'm sure the state just wants the tax revenue but damn I miss putting on those shows!

Last edited:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
We use to put on a show for the neighborhood every year that would rival our city's. (I am told.)
Bang does = fun for us.
To each his own but I loved it! The show evolved to a pretty big event including a patriotic sing-along section with several sets done to music.

( The last 2-3 years, neighbors wanted to donate to it so we made a disk of the music we would give out for any donation. )
I'm sure the state just wants the tax revenue but damn I miss putting on those shows!

X2..............We had fun eh Big Bro. :smiley_bodyguard:

I shoot off a few fireworks for the 4Th
But I can see some fools will shoot stuff off into wheat feilds

That can start a wheat feild on fire
A lot of damage to the feild as the fire trucks drive into the feild to put out the fire

But I agree , Ohio wants the $$ to pay off some more bad investments ....Rare Coins anyone ??

John