Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

World Class Whitetails SALE, $2000 off on 180-205 see website

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
That figures!! :smiley_boos: I don't know anything about this place other then what I have read. Who in the hell would pay anything to shoot a deer and can't take anything with you?? Damn Jack Wipe!!!!!!

Does this place actually exist..............and if so does the guy like import deer onto his farm every year? I scrolled through his pictures and they was literally like 100+ buck shot of his ranch in like 2 months all of which obviously look like pen raised freaks of nature.

Understood his ranch might be of a decent size but that still seems like an unimagineable quantity of deer that size which makes me wonder if places like this import deer from deer farms or something

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Does this place actually exist..............and if so does the guy like import deer onto his farm every year? I scrolled through his pictures and they was literally like 100+ buck shot of his ranch in like 2 months all of which obviously look like pen raised freaks of nature.

Understood his ranch might be of a decent size but that still seems like an unimagineable quantity of deer that size which makes me wonder if places like this import deer from deer farms or something

It does exist. He does bring deer in from other states and also runs his own deer farm and breeding program. He offers canned hunts so there isn't anywhere for the deer to really go.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I say dig a big hole, fill it full of the deer carcass's and toss in the owner, then cover it all up.

I was thinking along the same line but didn't want to post it. But since it's posted go for it. But make the owner pay the damages first.