Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Buck From This Year

Certified106

I am a fairly new member and just joined up about a month ago but figured even though it's late to the game I would show my buck from this year. Shot this guy on October 9'th at 27 yards around 5 pm. He was my first buck that I killed with a bow and I took him with a Martin Bengal Pro Hunter and Rage broad heads. I have killed a few does with a bow but this kill will always be special to me as I shot him in my 10 acres of woods with a compound bow. He's not huge but I was happy with the results.

I have really enjoyed reading the threads and seeing some of the brutes that you all killed this year.

10712406_967220716627578_8511957876926221831_o.jpg

Certified106

Well done! He is a nice buck, and one you'll never forget!

Thanks, By the way that scent smoker has been awesome! I have taken my 8 year old out twice and had deer within 20 yards of us down wind scent checking while I was sitting in a ground blind with her and they never got spooked at all. I have never experienced that in my life! Normally if they came in from that direction I would get busted big time no matter how many scent free shampoos and cover scents I used!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Congrats on a great buck. Taking one of your own property is something that not everybody can say they've done.

Welcome to TOO.