Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

World class whitetails breaks quarantine

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Saw this on fb the other day. Its about damn time. Fuggin Amish. I just sent them a nice little message on their website.

Last edited:

Jason Short

Wayne County
Glad they are destroying the entire herd. A lot of rich amish are assholes and they don't care one bit about "english" as they call them. This is coming from an ex-amish guy.

Kaiser878

ohio
They think they are above the law..... I'm glad he got caught. Now I hope he gets ass raped in jail when he serves his time...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nice article in the Columbus Dispatch

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/12/01/private-deer-farm-disease.html

In addition, Division of Wildlife officials are asking hunters who shoot deer within eight of Holmes County’s 14 townships to bring the deer to one of seven drop-off locations. The heads of those deer will be removed and the animal’s lymph nodes and brain stem will be sent to the Ohio Department of Agriculture for testing.

She said that in recent weeks, at least two deer harvested in other areas have had deer tags that indicate they came from World Class Whitetail Farms, and state investigators are still trying to figure out what that means: whether they had at some point escaped or if something else is happening, Hawkins said.