Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Online hunting shows...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Any good references for online hunting shows on vemeo or YouTube? I am going to be laid up this weekend and need something to watch inbetween football games.

Waterfowl or predator hunting preferred. Deer hunting shows have become livestock kills or outfitter crap. No thanks.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wish I could help with some show suggestions. Just know, you made me chuckle today. My brother dealt with it yesterday. He is pea bagging it today. lmao

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
I typed in duck hunting on youtube once and seen a lot of cool vids from the duckmen days. Watched for so long my legs fell asleep lol!!!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I know you said no deer hunting, but I really like Bowhunt or Die. They release an episode every week, and most of the guys seem like you or I. They all make a bad shot occasuonally, but they don't sugarcoat it. There's five seasons too. It's about the only one I watch on a consistent basis anymore.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Easy as pie isn't it? Nothing to worry about. I cant believe I worried so much about getting snipped. Don't over do it. The boys will be sore.

rsmith

I know you said no deer hunting, but I really like Bowhunt or Die. They release an episode every week, and most of the guys seem like you or I. They all make a bad shot occasuonally, but they don't sugarcoat it. There's five seasons too. It's about the only one I watch on a consistent basis anymore.

Bowhunt or Die is a amazing show!