Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Question on "Period" Urine

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I couldn't find the old thread.............

So, I remember the discussion on using a woman's period to attract bucks. I can't remember if it was the urine during that time or an actual tampon used.

Anyone remember?

I have a friend that is hunting in the morning and we want to try it out!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have a buddy that had his first two wives pee in jars at the appropriate time...he swore it worked. I don't know if he is asking wife No.3 to do it or not...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
uorrqeruvtn0ydbaoqsb.jpg

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
HA! Nice 10 point came in and was all over the urine. Unfortunately, she missed the shot, but for now, it seemed to work!

Wonder if you can refrigerate some for future use?

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I stayed in the house, but she and my son went. She only had one arrow with her (ZJ had shot and missed a couple days ago and we forgot we needed more arrows). I guess the buck came in and was all over that urine and when she missed, he still hung around for another 5-10 minutes nosing around that area.

We're going to refrigerate some for next week and see what happens.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
A female friend of my son's. This is her first year hunting and she's been a pretty good sport! lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I heard if you put a used liner the ones with wings on the bottoms of your boots and walk in it leaves a scent trail like a drag scent. Then you can take a tampon and hang it like a scent wick. Never heard about the urine before. Maybe if you did all 3 at the same time it would be unstoppable?

Can't hurt anything to at least give it a try and see what happens.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Can't hurt anything to at least give it a try and see what happens.

I'm sure she'd be game since I had said I didn't know if she needed her tampon or just the urine. It's my son that is not having as much fun with it! :pickle: lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm sure she'd be game since I had said I didn't know if she needed her tampon or just the urine. It's my son that is not having as much fun with it! :pickle: lmao

Just tell him when it starts working and you start bottling it and selling it he can't have any of the money then. See how he likes that one. That's a cash cow idea if you ask me. Nobody will know it didn't come from a deer.

This is hilarious!! I've often teased my wife that I will set her out on a stump like bait one year. Reason I say that is an old friend used to swear by it. His story was one year his wife and buddy's wife both were at that time of month and decided to take a walk while the others were hunting. Apparently as they were walking they heard all kinds of grunting and something smacking the trees in the brush around them. Of course they thought it was the hubbies playing a joke on them until they realized it wasn't them and soon the buck followed them back to the camp. As one of the hubbies was returning to camp he spotted a big buck but it was just outside of camp and in line with it too so he could not shoot and soon it wandered off. After following the tracks and all they determined that buck had circled the two ladies and destroyed several trees as he circled them.