Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Noble county report

at1010

*Supporting Member*
just talked to my buddy from summerfield area. said this is a good week to be in woods. Bucks are seeking

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hopefully the gas boom doesn't impact your area. Found out this weekend that they have been crawling all over our farm in northern Washington County since July doing seismic testing. Noble is overrun with pipelines and well pads right now.

callmin

I was in Noble last Thursday to Sunday. Rut activity was hit and miss. Saw a young buck chasing a doe and rattled a 2.5 yr old in, but other than that not much going on yet. I saw no big boys and had a herd of 6 does come by me Saturday morning with nothing following.

FireManBowHNTR

yes the fracking sucks, but its really my only spot to hunt currently. The properties all around us have been hit, but it seems like the deer jut adjust. Im headed down tomorrow morning and staying until friday evening. gonna try to stick out this cold weather.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hopefully the gas boom doesn't impact your area. Found out this weekend that they have been crawling all over our farm in northern Washington County since July doing seismic testing. Noble is overrun with pipelines and well pads right now.

can they just go on your land without permission?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I didn't see any rut activity last week when I was down there, but that doesn't really mean anything. Being in the woods this time of the year anything can happen at anytime. Just hunt and have fun!!

FireManBowHNTR

welp, it was uneventful.... saw a doe with a goofy ear that i saw last time down two weeks ago. last time down she had a yearling with her and this time no yearling so i think she was bread. saw a small scrub rack being chased by two random dogs and saw a coyotee. it sucked. was cold but i tuffed it out. Just not seeing em and its pretty disapointing. put 200 lbs of corn out for gun season so ill be back down sat before gun to bow hunt before i gun hunt.