Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tracken Snow comin

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Grettings from NE Ashtabula... :smiley_depressive:

Lake Effect Snow Watch for Ashtabula Lakeshore County, OH

Issued by The National Weather Service

Cleveland, OH
Sun, Nov 16, 6:00 pm EST
"... WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 3 PM EST MONDAY... ... LAKE EFFECT SNOW WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING...
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... 4 TO 6 INCHES WITH ISOLATED AMOUNTS UP TO 8 INCHES. DEPENDING ON WHERE THE LAKE EFFECT SNOW BAND SET UP... ADDITIONAL SNOWFALL COULD RANGE FROM
6 TO 12 INCHES
* THE SNOW WILL INCREASE IN INTENSITY OVERNIGHT AND THEN TRANSITION INTO LAKE EFFECT BY MONDAY EVENING AND THEN CONTINUE OFF AND ON INTO TUESDAY NIGHT AS THE BANDS OF LAKE EFFECT WOBBLE."
http://preview.weather.com/weather/...areaid=OHZ089&office=KCLE&etn=0002&tid=233078

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Should be great for those able to hunt the morning. I will be working with little sleep tonight. 2hr snow checks with naps between.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Appreciate it Huck. Didn't get much sleep, but there wasn't a ton of work to be had. Mainly a salt night.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
About 3" so far and still coming down. Have to breakout the tractor and hay bales. For some reason yesterday I thought it wasn't going to get this much. Oh well that's what boots are for.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I went out to get the tractor and of course my truck is setting in front of it. Both batteries are dead.
The cold and wind out of the NW is deadly if someone got stuck out there without cover. Be careful if you go out.
I also believe the deer will lay up some until the weather changes. My Plotwatcher cam will tell me the facts on my food plot and deer movement.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It's 11 degrees here. Damn it's too cold too early. But supposed to be 57 and rain on Sunday.