Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New b here

FireManBowHNTR

Hello all. John from summit co. I mostly hunt noble co specifically senecaville. Was down for 4 days last week. Didn't see any rut activity. Going back down Monday. Anyone have luck with rut sign in noble co. I also hunt public aep land in Morgan co. My buddy was down there when I was in senecaville and its heating up there. A lot of chasing n day time activity. Any tips would be appreciated as I go down an pay to stay on the property I want it to be productive. I have 4 decent bucks on camera saw one buck about 100 yards away. Thanks John from richfield,Ohio

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hello all. John from summit co. I mostly hunt noble co specifically senecaville. Was down for 4 days last week. Didn't see any rut activity. Going back down Monday. Anyone have luck with rut sign in noble co. I also hunt public aep land in Morgan co. My buddy was down there when I was in senecaville and its heating up there. A lot of chasing n day time activity. Any tips would be appreciated as I go down an pay to stay on the property I want it to be productive. I have 4 decent bucks on camera saw one buck about 100 yards away. Thanks John from richfield,Ohio

welcome Jon! I own land in Noble, havent got to hunt it yet. However always see rut real heavy around Thanksgiving time.

Best of luck!

FireManBowHNTR

At1010, we had a 13 pt killed last year that we had pics of on thanksgiving. Of course no one from my group but a neighbor kid. It was a fine deer. I'm going down Monday hopefully for 3-4 days. Can't kill EM from the couch.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
At1010, we had a 13 pt killed last year that we had pics of on thanksgiving. Of course no one from my group but a neighbor kid. It was a fine deer. I'm going down Monday hopefully for 3-4 days. Can't kill EM from the couch.

this coming monday or monday around turkey day?

Albert

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Albert I'm heading down this comingMonday morning. Last year a local kid killed the 13 pt on the property on thanksgiving morning. I'll be back for gun season

Ill be in area gun season. Message me around that time, maybe we can meet up! That would be cool to grab a beer or something one night!

Welcome to the forum, this is the best one hands down on the interweb!