Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

11-11-14 Buck

townzen

So this is my first post here. Have been looking and watching for a while, but never posting.

Not a big fan of IKS. I usually skip to the 3rd page and scroll fast looking for pictures.

On another note. Killed this guy yesterday morning around 08:15.

He came up the hill roaring and I was never able to see him until he was in my shooting lane.

The evening before I had a monster fly past me on an old logging road from the same stand, but he never stopped to prevent a shot.

Was heading out to get the gator after killing this buck, and bumped the big boy from the night before.

Gonna get a camera in the tree and hopefully have pictures to share.

Thanks Brock for the help dragging.

Good luck to everyone. This front definitely has them on their feet.

Have seen 4 shooter bucks on the same ridge on the move in daylight in the last 2 days.

By no means a giant, never the less. He is still my biggest buck to date.

IMG_2433.jpgIMG_2434.jpgIMG_2443.jpg

Last edited:

teej89

NE PA
helluva buck man! And welcome! Those IKS threads can be a pain but it's all in good fun, except for when you're not in the loop lol

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He is a good one, Townzen. Congratulations again. Now, get a chainsaw and cut that road out. There is no need for me to expend the energy to drag a deer just because you are too lazy to clear a path for the gator!

rsmith

He's not a monster?? He is a trophy buck in my book for sure! Congrats on a amazing buck!

townzen

Thanks everybody for the congratulations. It was a pretty memorable hunt.

I will be sure to post some trail cam pics as they come in.

Thanks,